Areas of Expertise: Community Centre, Alternative Education, Camps, Community Development, (Dis)ability, Employment, Events, Health Promotion, Mental Health, Mentoring, NEET, Pasifika, Residential, Rites of Passage, Rural, School, Social Service, Truancy, Whānau Service, Volunteer, Youth Development, Youth Health, Youth Justice, Young Parents
I like to support you to have breakthroughs in areas that are holding you back from being the best practitioner you can be.
Sessions will be meaningful with you walking away armed to continue to paddle the waka within your work space and with clients.
I have the following experience and skills
- Understanding of kaupapa Māori services.
- Extensive work history in Youth Justice Sector.
- Group work/programme facilitator.
- Good understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and being Tangata Tiriti.
- Basic Te Reo Māori.
- Supervision space being one of growth and development.
- Evening and weekend sessions available.