Our annual Youth Week poster comp is now open! Last year our awesome friends from the 298 Art Group designed the winning calendar!
This year you could have your design printed and distributed nationally to over 2,000 locations, organisations and individuals before Youth Week 2020 (9-17 May)!
The criteria for the poster:
- Designed by young people between 12-24 years of age
- Reflects and connects clearly to the theme
- Includes the theme in both Māori and English: “E korero ana mātou. E whakarongo ana koutou? We’re speaking. Are you listening?
- Includes the dates of Youth Week: 9-17 May 2020
- Includes a space for the Youth Week logo, Ara Taiohi logo and sponsor logos
- No recognisable brands or offensive language
- Poster formats:
- Electronic: photo file (JPEG or PNG) or Design file (AI/PDF/PSD)
- Hand drawn posters can be physically posted into our office:
- Ara Taiohi, PO Box 6886, Marion Sq, Wellington 6141
Please send your electronic submissions to us through email or share your folder to our Google Drive account. Links open up a email pop up!
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! Submissions need to be in by Friday 13 March 2020!