This action focused festival is a chance for us as a wider community to showcase examples of connection and collaboration, and how to take it to the next level. The festival has two main aspects;
- Open sessions where you can choose from a range of events, performances or workshops that are being run by a diverse range of people under the festivals umbrella, all linking to our key aims and theme. There are four open sessions over the course of the three-day event.
- Festival events are those that are for all attendees of the event. These events are the opening and closing ceremony, the daily Key Note lunch session and the evening celebration event.
The festival has four key aims that we wish to achieve through the multitude of events that will be happening over the three jam packed days.
- To support and catalyze people and agencies to work together better,
- To foster and enable genuine connections in our community,
- Celebrating young people and the youth development sector,
- Adding value to, or addressing a need of the youth sector