This Workshop covers:
- What causes young people to “lose their temper” become angry or violent.
- How does childhood trauma, the earthquakes and the mosque shooting impact violent behavior.
- How factors such as depression and anxiety affect someone’s mood.
- What are the stages that lead up to an angry out burst.
- How to deescalate the situation as quickly as possible.
- What can you do when no matter how hard you try a young person still becomes aggressive.
Presented by Michael Hempseed and a Collaborative Trust Youth Tutor, this training is a must for counsellors, teachers, youth/social workers, nurses, and anyone working with Youth.